This week we are bringing you a refreshing cocktail off our new drink menu. We have made our twist on the Bramble. The Bramble is a cocktail created by Dick Bradsell in 1980s London, England. Best described as a spring cocktail, the Bramble brings together dry gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup, crème de mûre, and crushed ice.
Perfect to enjoy on these lighter evenings.
- 40ml Hendrick’s Gin
- 20ml Crème de Mure
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 20ml Sugar Syrup
- 4 Mint Leaves
- 1 peeled cucumber length (rolled)
- Shake the gin, lemon juice & sugar syrup over ice
- Single strain over crushed ice and lightly stir
- Re-top with crushed ice
- Garnish and finish with the Crème de Mure
- Garnish with mint and cucumber