How to make Chicken & Cashew Nuts
How to make Chicken and Cashew Nuts
This week we are bringing you a popular stir-fried dish. Chicken with Cashew Nuts – a popular traditional dish of stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts, onions, peppers with a roasted red chilli sauce and crispy chilli.
Thai Chicken and Cashew Nuts is one of our best-sellers at Chaophraya and as it's a flavourful and simple recipe, it's a great Thai recipe for you to try at home!
This recipe serves two people.
6 while small dried red chillies
1 garlic clove (chopped)
1 bell pepper (chopped)
1/2 medium white chopped onion
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
2 tsp roasted chilli paste
3 tbsp chicken stock
1/2 cup unsalted cashew nuts
2 spring onion stalks (chopped)
1. Heat the oil in a wok or pan, adding in the garlic and stir-frying until golden brown.
2. Add chicken, oyster sauce, sugar, fish cause and chilli paste and stir fry until the chicken is golden brown.
3. Lower heat and add chicken stock and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add cashews, bell peppers, onion, and whole chillies and stir.
5. Remove from heat and and serve with a side of jasmine rice.
We hope you enjoy!