DAYTIME SPECIAL - Sunday - Thursday, 12 - 4pm
*Subject to availability, not valid on Bank Holidays or in December.
2 COURSE 11.95 / 3 COURSE 14.95
BARBECUE CHICKEN SKEWERS
Char-grilled chicken skewers with pepper, onion, pineapple and tomatoe.
CRISPY PORK BELLY
served with jaew sauce.
RED CURRY BATTERED PRAWNS (V)
(V) VEGETARIAN OPTION AVAILABLE
Prawns in a light red curry batter with a sweet chilli sauce.
GRILLED PORK SKEWERS
Famous on the streets of Thailand. Pork is marinated with coconut milk, coriander, garlic, palm sugar, honey & oyster sauce. Aroy jing jing (delicious, trust us!)
CHICKEN THAI TACOS (V)
(V) VEGETARIAN OPTION AVAILABLE
Red curried chicken finished with coconut milk and served over a lightly pan seared rice flour taco.
PALM SUGAR BEEF
Neur Dad Diew
Beef rump strips marinated with soy sauce and ground pepper, fried and served with Sriracha sauce.
CHICKEN AND PRAWN WONTONS
An age old Chinese import, dumplings are a real street food favourite in Yaowarat Thailand. Homemade chicken and prawn wontons steamed and served with fried garlic and sweet soy sauce.
CRISPY PORK BELLY, SQUID AND DUCK SALAD
Yum Sam Grob
Crispy pork belly, duck and squid with pomegranate, red onion, mango, tomato, cashew nuts and spring onion mixed with a homemade chilli and lime dressing.
CURRIED NOODLE SOUP
Kao Soi Gai
A popular dish from Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand: deep-fried crispy noodles in a mild curried chicken soup with boiled egg, pickled mustard greens and cucumber relish.
BARBECUE PORK ON RICE
Khao Moo Daeng Moo Grob
Barbecued pork and roasted pork belly served with steamed rice, a boiled egg and a sweet soy and barbecue sauce.
THAI CHILLI & BASIL FRIED RICE
Khao Pad Kra Prow
CHOOSE FROM CHICKEN / VEGETABLE / BEEF / PRAWN £3 SUPPLEMENT
Spicy fried rice with chilli, garlic, onion, pepper and basil topped with a Thai style fried egg.
CHOOSE FROM CHICKEN / TOFU / PRAWN £3 SUPPLEMENT
The national dish of Thailand. Kim’s own famous recipe of Thai rice noodles, stir-fried with egg, vegetables and tamarind sauce.
KING PRAWN PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
Khao Pad Goong Sappalod
King prawns in a turmeric fried rice with cashew nuts, crispy shallots and fresh coriander.
Gai Tod Sauce Makam
Crispy chicken in a sweet, tangy tamarind sauce. Served with jasmine rice.
PORK BELLY WITH BROCCOLI
Moo Grob Fai Deang
Crispy pork belly with tender stem broccoli stir-fried with chilli and garlic. Served with jasmine rice.
Pla Sam Rod
Crispy fillet of sea bass served with vegetables, and jasmine rice, topped with a spicy chilli sauce.
With a chocolate pastry base served with vanilla ice cream
ICE CREAM & SORBET
Please ask your server for today’s choices
COCONUT MILK PUDDING
A creamy, rich, coconut milk pudding. Served with sweet coconut milk and toasted coconut
All served with jasmine rice. Choose from our favourite curries with either:
- VEGETABLES 8.95
- CHICKEN 9.95
- BEEF 9.95
- PRAWNS 11.95
- THAI GREEN CURRY - Gaeng Keow Wan
- Our original recipe with coconut milk, courgettes and beans, garnished with sweet basil and chillies.
- THAI RED CURRY - Gaeng Ped
- Our classic red curry made from dried red chillies, coconut milk, bamboo shoots and basil.
- PANANG CURRY - Gaeng Panang
- A creamy sauce with green beans and chilli finished with kaffir lime leaves.
SET LUNCH ATCHARA £13.95
Let us take you on a culinary journey around Thailand trying Kim’s favourite dishes from different regions.
- ROYAL MASSAMAN CHICKEN CURRY - Gaeag Massaman Gai
- A traditional recipe made for and served to the Thai royal family. A home-style massaman curry with coconut milk, carrots and potatoes topped with crispy shallots and cashew nuts.
- TRADITIONAL PAPAYA SALAD - Som Tam
- Served cold and fresh. Shredded papaya, dried shrimps, carrots, cherry tomatoes and fine beans pounded with a pestle and mortar with lime, garlic, fish sauce, peanuts, chillies and palm sugar.
- PALM SUGAR BEEF - Neur Dad Diew
- Beef rump strips marinated with soy sauce and ground pepper fried and served with Siracha sauce.
- JASMINE RICE
Please note, we add a 10% discretionary charge for parties of eight or more.
We believe in fair reward, all service charges and tips are split between team members.
The Christmas Lunch menu is only available Sunday - Thursday