- 7 Days’ notice is required if you wish to cancel or amend your reservation.
- Any cancellations made after this date, payments will be non-refundable / non-transferable. Chaophraya Thai Restaurant reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the minimum requirement of 6 people is not met for non-private cooking schools.
- Chaophraya Thai Restaurant reserves the right to cancel a reservation if payment and/or completed booking form is not received by the requested date.
COOKING SCHOOL RESERVATIONS
- All events must start and end at the agreed time. No exception will be made unless agreed in writing.
- Management reserves the right to refuse and cancel a reservation if the party is late or no show at the agreed time, please note that payments made will be non-refundable / non-transferable in this instance.
- We reserve the right to change the content of the courses without prior notice please ensure that you have made us aware of any dietary requirements that may affect the content of your class in advance.
- Chaophraya Thai Restaurant are not responsible for any allergies, illness or reactions from any food served at any time on our premises.
- As according to the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 Challenge 25 policy, you will be requested to provide proof of age that you are 18 years or over if questioned by a member of staff working for us. Acceptable forms of ID are a passport, a European Union photocard driving licence, a Ministry of Defence Form 90 (Defence Identity Card), a photographic identity card bearing the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) hologram, a national identity card issued by a European Union member state (other than the United Kingdom), Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland, or a Biometric Immigration Document.
- Sensible clothing must be worn; Chaophraya Thai restaurant will not be liable for damage to clothing. Additionally, no open-toed shoes are permitted and hair must be tied back. Health and safety brief will take place at the start of every class. All of the classes are hands on and may involve heat and the use of equipment; all participants are expected to listen to the advice on prevention of accidents.
- Chaophraya Thai Restaurant accepts no responsibility for any loss or injury to persons or property as a result of participating in any events or dining on the premises.
- In the case of an emergency, I authorise the staff on duty, at which point where it would be impracticable to communicate with me, to arrange for myself to receive such medical or surgical treatment as may be deemed necessary.
- I understand that although Chaophraya Thai Restaurant attempt to minimise any risk of personal injury within practical boundaries, accidents do happen and all physical activities carry the risk of personal injury. I acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of personal injury in physical activities that will be undertaken as part of the experience packages and I agree that I undertake the activities at my own risk.
- Reserves the right to refuse alcohol with no explanation.
- Reserves the right to refuse a party with no explanation and no deposit refund should they deem the party to be disruptive.
- Reserves the right to refuse any externally arranged entertainment, services or activities that have not been agreed prior with the restaurant and cannot accept liability for any resultant cost.
- No food / beverage of any kind, unless purchased from or approved by the restaurant, may be consumed on the restaurant's premise at any time.
- Any expense incurred towards the repair, replacement or excessive cleaning of the restaurant after an event a notification of the required charges will be sent to the organiser.
I release and indemnify Chaophraya Thai Restaurant, its employees and service providers against all actions, suits, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, compensation, costs, charges and any expenses whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of any personal injury to myself or my child howsoever occasioned.