• Lemon Juice x1 Tablespoon
• Red Chilli x1
• Coriander x1 teaspoon
• Fish Sauce (or soy sauce) x1 Tablespoon
• Sugar x1 Table Spoon
Mix Spicy sauce ingredients together with a pestle and mortar.
1. Prep the spicy sauce by (very) finely cutting the chillies and adding the lemon juice, coriander, fish sauce and the sugar and placing into the pestle and mortar to mix together. Keep mixing together until your sauce is at a thin consistency.
Tip: The spicy sauce ingredients used in this recipe will provide a medium heat. For those that love the heat - feel free to add extra chilli to really get the taste buds tingling.
2. Using a peeler, slice a long strip of cucumber. This will be used later on to hold the bulk of the salad together. Then slice the grapes, cherry tomatoes and chilli into small thin chunks.
3. Place the sirloin steak onto the pre-heated grill and cook until medium*. Once cooked, leave to rest and slightly cool. Once cool, cut at a slight angle into chunky slices.
4. Prep the cucumber into a loop and place it into the dish. Toss the mint, mixed salad leaf, grapes with the dressing and place in the centre of the cucumber loop.
5. Place your prepared steak onto the dish on top of the salad and slightly toss/mix through, so that the dressing from the salad begins to slightly layer the meat.
6.Garnish the plates with the chopped cherry tomatoes. Place a few mint leaves and a few extra pieces of thinly chopped chillies on top of the salad.