A true favourite in Thailand and our Managing Directors, Ian Leigh favourite dish on our menu!
This recipe will serve two people, just double the ingredients to feed the family.
1. Peel and chop garlic and chillies finely (or blend).
2. Chop the peppers and onions into slices.
3. Put the frying pan on a high heat and put in oil.
4. Fry the garlic an chillies until fragrant. Add the chicken and remaining ingredients and stir fry until cooked throughout.
5. Take off the heat and add the basil last, stirring thoroughly.
6. Serve with jasmine rice and a fried egg on top.